Electric Blue

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Small beginnings...

I have always been reluctant to exercise my verbal freedom on the internet but the number of blog articles I have been reading the last few days probably burst my bubble of creativity. Not quite sure when, but perhaps it was those wonderful essays on topics no one really cared about I wrote as a kid that instilled ideas of being a writer some day in me. The enthusiasm boiled, rose and spilled over to various avenues in my life that I even considered (a weak moment, I admit) planting a RK Narayan poster amidst sporting icons, rock stars and cineblitz promoted bollywood stars who adorned various corners of my room. Somewhere down the line, better sense started to prevail and I started engaging in activities that fit my profile better (or so I thought), for example engineering. Several people turn to blogging or writing when they run out of challenges in their current occupation or find whatever they are doing way too challenging. I strictly belong to the latter community. Just as I thought I was getting into a fairly straightforward task of creating a blog account, a very difficult proposition in the form of selecting a name for the blog presented itself. Why I chose the name that I did kind of beats me now. Maybe my sub-conscious mind refuses to let go of the path I have chosen in electrical engineering. Or, perhaps it was because blue is one of my favorite colors and electric blue seemed a neat way of putting the two reasons together. I even considered explaining it away as having a strong co-relation to my "electrifying" being but I decided it is not fair game to state such lies in my very first blog.
Now that the nitty-gritties have been dealt with, its time for some serious blogging indeed. Watch this space for more, I hope to make it worth your while.

Until next time...

7 Comments:

  • At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats a fabulous writeup sudhir ... keep it going . Cheers

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Flying Start!!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool stuff indeed...
    Really like the look of it!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How original and creative!!! We love the new blogger on the block - fresh wave in my daily surfing. Hope you maintain a decent pace of updates.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Start Sudhir.. keep it coming!!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sudhir , why have you stopped writing? been busy is it ?

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice blogs yar

     

Post a Comment

<< Home